We had guests coming to play, so I planned to invite roasted duck to invite, but unfortunately the supermarket ran out of duck meat so I bought a temporary roast duck thigh.
Because it’s grilled, I take advantage of the oil-free fryer – it’s quick and doesn’t smell too much. You can grill the meat on the rack of the oven, underneath the tray to catch the fat from the meat.
2 duck thighs (about 500gr / thigh, or replace with goose meat optional)
Mixed malt vinegar sprinkled with meat:
- 180ml rice vinegar (optional)
- 400ml of water
- 150gr Maltose malt (optional – because it’s not baked whole)
Marinated sauce: (for 1kg of meat as above)
- 1.5 teaspoons minced garlic (can be replaced with garlic powder)
- 3-4 coin-sized slices of ginger, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black soy sauce to eat pho (hoisin)
- 1 teaspoon five flavors (teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon white (or black) pepper powder
Meat sauce: (about half a bowl of rice)
- 1 teaspoon of meat fat (optional)
- Gravy (after baking – if available)
- Soy sauce (soy sauce)
- Minced garlic, minced ginger, and chopped spicy chili
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- Meat thighs washed, drained. Boil the water-vinegar-malt mixture and rinse it with a ladle on the goose thighs for firmer skin and a tighter look. If vinegar and malt are not available, simply rinse / pour hot boiling water.
- Mix the sauce mixture and apply evenly over the meat. Then place the meat on a large tray or plate so that the skin is on top and not stacked. Leave the meat in the refrigerator cooler overnight.
- Put in the oil-free fryer for 17-20 minutes 180-185 the chicken roasting mode if available (without preheating the pot), wrap the foil at the legs so that the skin won’t burn. For 15 minutes, open the oven to check and adjust the heat because the time and temperature depend on the size of your meat. Then turn over and bake for about 3-5 minutes at 160 degrees. – If you like skin that is chewy and a little drier, flip it over and bake for 3 minutes 150 degrees. The skin will be reddish brown with black, like my picture (not burning).
Make a sauce, cut the meat into a plate and enjoy. Wish you delicious.
Hey, my name’s Eric and for just a second, imagine this…
– Someone does a search and winds up at designvip.xyz.
– They hang out for a minute to check it out. “I’m interested… but… maybe…”
– And then they hit the back button and check out the other search results instead.
– Bottom line – you got an eyeball, but nothing else to show for it.
– There they go.
This isn’t really your fault – it happens a LOT – studies show 7 out of 10 visitors to any site disappear without leaving a trace.
But you CAN fix that.
Talk With Web Visitor is a software widget that’s works on your site, ready to capture any visitor’s Name, Email address and Phone Number. It lets you know right then and there – enabling you to call that lead while they’re literally looking over your site.
CLICK HERE https://talkwithwebvisitors.com to try out a Live Demo with Talk With Web Visitor now to see exactly how it works.
Time is money when it comes to connecting with leads – the difference between contacting someone within 5 minutes versus 30 minutes later can be huge – like 100 times better!
Plus, now that you have their phone number, with our new SMS Text With Lead feature you can automatically start a text (SMS) conversation… so even if you don’t close a deal then, you can follow up with text messages for new offers, content links, even just “how you doing?” notes to build a relationship.
CLICK HERE https://talkwithwebvisitors.com to discover what Talk With Web Visitor can do for your business.
You could be converting up to 100X more leads today!
PS: Talk With Web Visitor offers a FREE 14 days trial – and it even includes International Long Distance Calling.
You have customers waiting to talk with you right now… don’t keep them waiting.
CLICK HERE https://talkwithwebvisitors.com to try Talk With Web Visitor now.
If you’d like to unsubscribe click here http://talkwithwebvisitors.com/unsubscribe.aspx?d=designvip.xyz